Todd A. Stone
A list of tools that I use frequently
The most powerful IDE that's available.
- Once you've tried it, you're hooked, if you don't have it, get it, as it's worth every penny.
DevExpress Refactor! Pro
- Makes refactoring your code time savingly simple.
- Great for editing large text files, and editing files via FTP
- The best text editor with fast keyboard commands. Don't remove your hands from the keyboard and touch that mouse!
- The best hex editor I've ever used.
- Code generation at it's best.
Web Design Generator - Artisteer
- Improve your web design skills.
- Very useful system tools, when you need to know what's going on inside Windows.
- A program launcher.
- Create or burn CD/DVD image files.
- Mount CD/DVD image files without burning to CD or DVD.
- Screen capture utility.